Curation tools - what are you using?

Hey there fellow Web 2.0 students~

I read/watched the Spark feed / Spark page for this week. Is that the correct terminology for an assimilation of information presented on Spark?

Anyway, I wanted to comment and say that I think Spark might also be able to be used as a curation tool that we could use on our Knowledge Sharing/ Tracking project. What do you think? I haven't used it as a tool yet, but it seems to be able to present a myriad of information in one, consolidated space.

I am planning to share "A Road Trip from Yucca Valley to San Diego... One Day of SW Adventures". I have decided I am going to use Storify (https://storify.com/) . To share my content. I think it will best serve the curated photos and content I've aggregated, distilled, and grouped... and plan to share. I hope you guys will find it interesting. It was a PHENOMENAL day! I will share the link once I have everything published.  I think I will share the link via Twitter for you guys, like Kyle did yesterday.... will let you know!

I am actually pretty excited about creating this content and sharing with you all. It truly was a special day; 24 hours the likes of which I've never experienced before.

Anyway, I was curious what you thought about the possibility of using Spark for the 2nd project, and which curation tools you are all planning to use. I may create a twitter poll as well, since I'm curious:).

Happy curating!


Comments

  1. I had not even thought of using the Spark presentations, but I am so glad to have been provided with the presentation from this week giving advice for tools we can use. I wanted to share a collection of cooking videos, but when I Googled a possible site I did not like the results I received. The presentation this week helped me get ideas for tools I can used. You should double check with Dr. Dennen if you are unsure about using the spark tool-you want to make sure you're doing it the right way for the assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grapefruit93! Thanks for commenting:). I hadn't thought of using it either until watching this week's spark presentation.....which was awesome! I'm actually using Storify for the assignment, but wanted to see what others thought about using Spark for a Curation Tool. What tool are you going to use? Happy curating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts