Every day is an adventure!!! Changing blog from Google+ to Blogger

Hi all,

Well, when I first set up this new Google account to manage all of my EME6414 class materials, accounts, etc., it seemed that Google + was the way to go for my new blog.

As it turns out, the Google + blog feature doesn't generate an RSS feed, sooooo.....

I'm changing my blog to this blogspot! I'll reach out to everyone via Twitter #EME6414, and will update my class blog in Bb as well.

As I like to say.... Every day is an adventure (and a learning experience)!


Here is the link from my original blog. I will be following you... again, shortly! Please follow my new blog and add me to your RSS feeds:).

https://plus.google.com/u/0/110174116705569524214

Thanks!

Comments

  1. Congrats! It is always a challenge to try new things. I like blogspot a lot because the templates are designed so artistic. ! I love you match your font color with purpose north flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts