My Curation Project - A 24 Hour Solo Road Trip from Yucca Valley to San Diego

Hi everyone!

This is a shameless request for folks in EME6414 to check out my curation project. I chose to cover a 24 hr time period this spring when I had adventures through the high desert in Southern California. I thought I would curate something fun; a moment in time that had significance for me. Feedback is love! Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear about any similar adventures you've had as well!

https://storify.com/nflflowers/from-yucca-valley-to-temecula-and



The majority of my images are ones I took myself, though I did include one flickr image that was available in the copywrite free section of Storify. I'm not sure if Storify intentionally misspelled "copywrite" to align with the Storify / story "theme", but it kind of bugs me when people change words to fit their product.... Maybe it's just me:)....

Anyway, there are several links to national park sites, city/town sites, sites for specific places of business that I visited.

I really enjoyed curating this moment in time. I hope you enjoy reading about my trip as much as I enjoyed creating this project. I would love to hear your feedback, and suggestions for improvement!

Comments

Popular Posts